from the left to the right: Annick Arendt, Umihana Junuzovic, Claire Thill, Andrée Hubert, Lisa Bossi
SePAS (Service psycho-social et d’accompagnement scolaires)
The SEPAS offers their services to youth, parents and legal guardians in the form of psychological consulting, parental guidance as well as socio-educational support, either at specific points in time or at regular intervals. It caters to the needs of students who require diversified psychosocial support and guidance. The SEPAS contributes to (re-)establishing, maintaining or reinforcing the relationships between the adolescent and their school, their family and their social environment. A final mission consists in assisting and guiding teachers in supporting students requiring specific assistance.
The SEPAS offices are located on the ECG building’s first floor, entrance A-2.
encadrement élèves, soutien individualisé et familial, personne ressource pour les classes de 4e et les classes Clija, démarche contre l’absentéisme
Horaire:mercredi, jeudi matin et vendredi
encadrement élèves, soutien individualisé et familial, orientation, personne ressource pour les classes de 4e, interventions en classe, organisation cours d’appui et Schüler hëllefe Schüler, démarche contre l’absentéisme
Horaire:lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi et vendredi
soutien individualisé et familial, encadrement élèves à besoins éducatifs particuliers, interventions en classe, organisation cours d’appui, démarche contre l’absentéisme; Spécialisation formation en consultation systémique en cours
Horaire:mercredi matin, jeudi et vendredi
soutien individualisé et familial, encadrement élèves à besoins éducatifs particuliers, techniques de relaxation, interventions en classe, orientation scolaire, démarche contre l’absentéisme; Spécialisation: psychologie du travail, formation en consultation systémique
Horaire:lundi, mardi matin et mercredi
SePAS office hours
- contribute to (re-)establish, maintain and strengthen the link between the young person and their school
- offer support to students with learning difficulties (learning methods, motivation, etc.)
- organize and participate in socio-educational activities during or outside class hours: organization of additional support lessons, Babysitter Course, Mérite Jeunesse, supervision of the student committee, approach against absenteeism
- provide psychological, personal and social guidance to students
- development of activities to provide guidance in a variety of situations to cater to students’ needs
- ensure encouragement to allow the best student development possible
- support pupils who find themselves in difficult psychological or family situations
- support students with special educational needs
Social support / subsidies
- reception and management of individual requests for financial aid by destitute students: subsidies
- housing assistance for adult students in psycho-social distress
- facilitate school integration and support students in difficulty in the event of conflicts or discrimination
- collaborate with the school medicine service: confidential file / medical visit
- development of preventive offers and promoting student well-being: prevention
Contact: Lisa BOSSI
At the start of every school year, the School Psycho-Social and Support Service distributes a confidential form to pupils, which must be filled in by parents whose children suffer from health problems requiring care at school (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy etc.). The confidential form is to be given to the head teacher on the first days of the start of the school year. It is important for the teachers and the School Health Service are informed of these problems to guarantee special supervision and adequate support for the student.
» Fiche confidentielle ES 2019-2020
School medical services carry out practical medical examinations with pupils, apprentices and students benefiting from pre-school education, primary, post-primary or higher education, differentiated education or vocational training. Students in schools and educational courses are obliged to participate in medical examinations.
At the ECG, a medical examination is organized for pupils in 3e.
Attention: deadline exceeded for this year! No more requests can be accepted for this year. A new request may be submitted from September 2020.
Subsidies for low-income households for pupils attending secondary education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The subsidy consists of a single installment which will be transferred in April 2020. The application for the subsidy for low-income households has to be repeated every year.
This financial assistance may be allocated to students from low-income families attending full-time formal or general education.
The amount of the subsidy is determined on the basis of the net household income as well as the number of dependent children.
Electable students can withdraw the request form for subsidies at the Psycho-social and School Support Service (SePAS) of the school starting from September 17, 2020. The requests will be thoroughly checked with the utmost discretion. Students who have already benefited from this grant must also complete a form for the new school year.
The requests in question must be submitted to the SePAS no later than 31st October 2020!
For further information, please contact Ms. BOSSI Lisa, social worker for the SePAS at the ECG. Contact: 2604-5347.
Please find the official letters issued by the MEN, as well as the subsidy calculation scale below.